Insert body text here ...
• Points are awarded to placed combinations
1st = 6 points
2nd = 5 points
• Both members and Non members are awarded North Lincs points
Although only members are eligible for the points trophy awarded at the AGM
• If less than 6 in a class then points are awarded pro rata
• Combined training points are added to the running total and the combined training trophy but not to the Dressage points trophy.
• New members details will be recorded correctly but may indicate as non members until the website is updated.
• Please advise of any combination no longer competing to enable us to update the points.
• Please check eligibility before competing.
Newcomers - No BD points,Not more than 30 NLRC points, Rider not to have competed at BD Elementary or above.
Prelim – Horses to have no more than 49 BD points or 50 NLRC Dressage point.
Novice – Horses to have no more than 124 BD points. Horses with more than 124BD points and not graded BD Medium must do Elementary.
Novice – Combination not to have won more than £20 or 20 NLRC SJ points
• Any queries please contact Sue Ward firstname.lastname@example.org